Thursday, August 13, 2009

Zoo & Girl's Weekend

Playing at the splash pad at the Phx Zoo. Claire had a blast playing the water! She absolutely loved it! Thank you donors- we went courtesy of the Cultural Pass! I got soaked following her around, but I would have been too hot, otherwise!
Seeing the Monkeys

Tempe Marketplace!


Girl's Weekend in Prescott! Our theme was Camo- these are PVC marshmellow guns- you blow the marshmellows out and hit targets- pretty fun actually! We enjoyed cooler weather, girl's movies, eating, sharing, crying, devotionals (which I got to lead), going into town for the arts festival, frisbee golf, and exercising. All the Dads did a great job with the babies! Scott said CLaire asked for me once; she is pretty independent. When I came home, Scott had taught her to say "Yeah" and shake her head yes. I guess this also came from watching a TBN music channel with Christian rock that they were head banging to.
Charlie's Angels attempt





No comments: